Bed Bug Treatment Services in Houston
Get Affordable and Effective Houston Bed Bug Treatment from Pest Control Houston company Gulf Coast Exterminators. Help is a call away: (281) 449-7404.
Bed Bug Treatment Pricing
Pricing Disclaimer for our Pest Control & Animal Control Services: Pricing is fair and affordable but cannot be guessed over the phone. A licensed technician will inspect your home or work place before offering pricing or a treatment plan. Call the office to schedule your FREE Inspection and quote.
- Bed Bug Treatment: Schedule an appointment for details
Pest Control Service Plans
Save big with our pest control service plans!
Recent Google Reviews of Gulf Coast Exterminators
Pest Control Houston Company Gulf Coast Exterminators shares recent reviews on Google which are all 5-stars!
Bed Bug Treatment Experts
Bed Bug Treatment in Houston Texas (and surrounding areas) is one of Gulf Coast Exterminators many specialties and expertise.
Bed Bugs are a popular Houston pest Gulf Coast Exterminators gets service calls for. Call us today at (281) 449-7404 and let us help solve your Bed Bug problem with our successful & affordable Bed Bug Treatment services.
We have over 2 decades of experience performing Bed Bug Treatment services for the for the Houston Texas area. We provide reasonable prices, a great warranty and perform a superb job with the goal of achieving your utmost customer satisfaction.
Bed Bug Treatment Experts You Can Trust
We have continually trained pest control technicians with decades of experience peforming bed bug treatment. We’re your best bet to have reasonably priced and highly effective services ensuring you’re protected and safe from any bed bug problem you’re having.
- We have experienced bed bug removal technicians who have a wealth of knowledge and experience who has served our customers with great reviews on Google, Yelp and other websites.
- We have certified expertise in bed bug pest control and know all about how to remove bed bugs.
- All our technicians are certified and have passed background and drug checks to ensure not only a great job in fire ant control but also providing you added safety.
- The best bed bug treatment services require constant learning of effective methods with implementation, and we adhere to that making us the best.
- Our methods are the best in the industry with optimal results for our customers.
- We serve customers in over 60 service areas in Houston.
- Contact us (281) 449-7404 to see how we can help you with bed bug treatment.
Bed Bug Facts and Information
Bed bugs are small insects that usually thrive in beds as well as other areas where people and animals sleep. Parasitic by nature, these insects feed on either animal or human blood and what is most irritating is that they can easily do it without you noticing! Before you know it, bed bugs are sucking the blood out of you like a thief in the night.
While bed bugs are active during night time, they are not completely nocturnal types.
Bed bugs are brownish, flattened and small insects that feed on the blood of people and animals.
The most common bed bug (Cimex lectularius) which prefers feeding on humans will also bite other warm-blooded animals such as dogs, cats,birds and rodents. Bed bugs have been around for thousands of years as they are even mentioned in medieval European texts and classical Greek writings back to the age of Aristotle.
Bed bugs have been found fossilized, dating back further than 3,500 years, and have been found at archaeological sites!
Adult beg bugs appear similar in size and color to flattened apple seeds when not gorged on blood. They have very thin legs, antennas and wingless.
Young bed bugs are similar to their adult counterparts with the exception of being smaller and lighter in color.
Video of a severe bed bug infestation
Bedbugs are making a big comeback all over the United States especially in Houston. Due to this fact, bed bug treatment in Houston is in high demand. Here are the main reasons attributed to their resurgence:
- The most effective chemical in bedbug treatment for many years was DDT – it was banned in 1972!
- The general public has shied away from pesticide use in & around their homes, opting instead for diy bed bug treatment solutions.
- Many effective pesticides have been removed from the marketplace for both the professional operator and the homeowner.
- International travel brings not only new cultures into our cities to live and work, but sometimes bed bugs can “hop” along, pun intended.
- The public is generally unaware of signs of bed bugs. When they attempt a diy bed bug treatment, they fail!
- According to the National Pest Management Association only about 15% of licensed “Pest Control Operators” are properly trained to handle bedbugs.
Bed Bug Feeding
This information below details bed bug feeding according to research done at the University of Kentucky:
- Bedbugs in Houston are most active from 1:00 am to 3:30 am during any month of the year.
- Adult bedbugs can survive for at least 6 months without a blood feeding.
- Bedbugs will nest between 2 – 20 feet away from the host’s sleeping location.
- Bedbugs are attracted to carbon dioxide (which humans breath out) and prefer humans over any other host!
- It takes an average of 15 minutes for a bedbug to fully engorge during a blood meal.
- Bed bugs like the dark, but will feed during the day if the location is dimly lit (movie theater).
- Unlike other household pests in the Houston area, bedbugs get all their water needs from a blood meal.
- One female can lay up to 12 eggs a day or 500 over her lifespan. She can also lay eggs for a month after a single mating.
- Bedbugs will travel up to 100 feet for a feeding opportunity but generally live no more than 10 – 20 feet from the feeding site.
Bed bugs change color and size as they feed on you. Photos courtesy Whitney Cranshaw, Colorado State University.
Treatment For Bed Bugs And Common Problems
Bed Bug Fumigation Treatment
This is the same gas/tenting technology used in treating a home for drywood termites. It’s extremely expensive and requires the occupants to relocate during the treatment period.
Bed Bug Heat Treatment And Bed Bug Steam Treatment
Some companies offer a Bed Bug Heat Treatment or Bed Bug Steam Treatment which uses heat maintained at 120 degrees. These techniques are applied directly to the area of infestation.
The equipment is expensive and requires expert training. The extermination process is expensive and typically requires multiple bed bug treatments.
The success rate is estimated at 75-90% and offers no residual killing effect for bedbugs that were not exposed to the heat at the time of treatment. However, if a single female bed bug is missed, the problem starts all over again.
Bed bugs compared to the size of a penny
Bed Bug Mattress Treatment And Covers
These bed bug mattress covers are like buying a car. Some are cheap and some are pretty darn expensive.
The problem with all of them is that you’ve done nothing about killing the bedbugs living in your home. They live behind baseboards, in cracks/crevices of your wooden furniture and even behind the picture frames on the walls.
They can and will live in any one of a hundred other places in your home or business if not treated properly.
Bed bugs prime location to infest, your bedroom
Bedlam Bed Bug Treatment
Bedlam is an aerosol material offered by some pest control operators. We don’t recommend Bedlam as an effective tool against bedbugs.
The label states mattresses and box springs should be cleaned & aired out before treatment. What happens to the bedbugs, nymphs and eggs that fall off during movement of the mattress & box springs? We can tell you that they won’t be killed during treatment.
We can also tell you they will probably wait until the chemical odor has worn off and find their way back long after the treatment warranty has lapsed.
The Solution to Bed Bug Treatment
A thorough inspection of your property followed by an intense treatment is the only solution. A follow-up treatment is a requirement and the use of an Insect Growth Regulator (IGR) is necessary.
Gulf Coast Exterminators uses only the most effective chemicals perform bed bug treatment to kill and remove bed bugs at your property. Our bed bug treatment technicians know which treatments have been failing and which chemicals have been proven effective in the laboratory and in the real world.
We use Insect Growth Regulators on each job as if it the treatment were done in our own home. That means when we perform bed bug treatment we don’ t take any shortcuts.
We don’t use gimmicky equipment and we don’t price gouge for bed bug treatment! We provide and take pride in optimal bed bug treatment and offer a fair price. We believe in doing bed bug treatment the “old fashioned way.” That means we exterminate bedbugs and we kill them with the most potent chemicals permitted by regulatory authorities.
We follow the label and we offer a warranty! For more information about bed bug control click here. Bed Bug Extermination and Houston Pest Control since 1991 Call Gulf Coast Exterminators today at (281) 449-7404
Video: Extreme bed bug infestation in a single family home
Thorough Bed Bug Inspections
We perform thorough inspections to identify the ant species and where they are coming from so we can eliminate the problem effectively. A thorough inspection inside and outside of your property is important in identifying the source of bed bugs and locations.
When found we will take care of the bed bug infestation.
Call Houston Beg Bed Treatment specialists to prevent your pets from being infested
Houston Bed Bug Treatment Services
Gulf Coast Exterminators is the one to call for all bed bug treatments and bed bugs removal needs. With in-depth knowledge and over 10 years of successful service performing bed bugs treatment, we have trained and certified technicians that always deliver.
After accessing your situation, we will tell you the steps we will take to get rid of the bed bugs on your property. It is a piece of cake for our professional bed bug pest control.
Bed Bug in Extreme Close up
Bed Bug Treatment and Prevention Services in Houston
We are well known for our services as a bed bug treatment company. Our experts will offer the best possible approach to rid your property of all bed bugs.
Your home or work place could become the next settlement for bed bugs. Let us, Gulf Coast Exterminators, the experienced and most effective bed bug treatment professionals in Houston, Texas, handle your bed bug problems.
At the affordable rates we offer, you shouldn’t expose yourself to the possibility of diseases and harm bed bugs bring.
Contact us and get the best Houston bed bug treatment today!
Gulf Coast Exterminators is an accomplished bed bug treatment and pest control company, licensed by the state of Houston to safely and properly control bed bugs.
If you have bed bugs on your property or inside, we offer free in-home inspection to fully access the problem for you.
Video: Watch a severe bed bug infestation
Need Bed Bug Help? We’re Friendly, Knowledgeable & Love To Save You Money
At Gulf Coast Exterminators, we have the years of experience to count on for bed bug treatment! We have served businesses and residents all over Houston for over 10 years. We can assure you that our bed bugs removal will clear your property effectively and at a great rate.
Bed Bug Treatment Effectiveness
At Gulf Coast Exterminators, we are very effective in bed bugs treatment, we operate in very high standards and we are also cost effective. These are the reasons Gulf Coast Exterminators is the bed bug treatment company of choice in Houston, Texas for over 10 years.
Find Houston Bed Bug Treatment Experts
If you’re searching for Houston bed bug treatment, bed bugs treatment Houston, Houston bed bug treatment cost, treatment for bed bugs in Houston, bed bug treatments, cost of bed bug treatment, treatment of bed bugs, best treatment for bed bugs, and looking for the most effective bed bug treatment then Gulf Coast Exterminators is who you should call.